- Work closely with Managing Director in the development of our Hong Kong/China market strategy and contribute to the successful market entry of our mobile apps into the market
- Reach sales targets by initiating and managing sales projects till the conclusion of contracts with new clients.
- Acquire and assess sales opportunities with business partners in IT / wedding industry
- Coordinate and organize meetings with customers; prepare and hold presentations
- Coordinate the activity of various stakeholders (e.g. implementation, service and software partners) in sales projects
- Work closely with Managing director to prepare offers; manage contract negotiations
- Represent the company at IT / wedding exhibitions and participate to other sales & marketing events in Hong Kong / China
- Establish a sales team to manage internet marketing and manage the online audience
- Proven sales experience working for an IT vendor selling SEO solutions / mobile apps a strong advantage
- Knowledge of the wedding / IT industry in Hong Kong / China
- An extensive network of contacts in the Hong Kong IT / wedding industry
- Interested to work for a start-up
- Talented negotiator and good at closing deals
- Results driven and committed to reach targets
We offer competitive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits including medical and dental insurance. To apply, please submit your resume by email at [email protected] , and qualified candidates will be arranged for an interview.
High caliber candidates who are interested please send your CV to us at [email protected]
Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.