- Work closely with Managing Director in the development of our Hong Kong/China market strategy and contribute to the successful market entry of our mobile apps into the market
- Reach sales targets by initiating and managing sales projects till the conclusion of contracts with new clients.
- Acquire and assess sales opportunities with business partners in IT / wedding industry
- Coordinate and organize meetings with customers; prepare and hold presentations
- Coordinate the activity of various stakeholders (e.g. implementation, service and software partners) in sales projects
- Work closely with Managing director to prepare offers; manage contract negotiations
- Represent the company at IT / wedding exhibitions and participate to other sales & marketing events in Hong Kong / China
- Establish a sales team to manage internet marketing and manage the online audience
- Proven sales experience working for an IT vendor selling SEO solutions / mobile apps a strong advantage
- Knowledge of the wedding / IT industry in Hong Kong / China
- An extensive network of contacts in the Hong Kong IT / wedding industry
- Interested to work for a start-up
- Talented negotiator and good at closing deals
- Results driven and committed to reach targets
We offer competitive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits including medical and dental insurance. To apply, please submit your resume by email at email@example.com , and qualified candidates will be arranged for an interview.
High caliber candidates who are interested please send your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.