The next Adsense video tips.
The post from SEOmoz about the use of PR Web for gaining back links from you linkbait. While we commonly make use of Digg, Reddit, StumbleUpon, the resulting traffic may not always be relevant to your business. The quality of traffic from PR Web can be much better and eventually induce real business.
Worth looking into it.
A good list from specky boy on SEO tools, no matter it is for syndication, traffic measurement or keyword suggestion, the tools should be suggested to website starter, it will certainly help in maintaining the ongoing performance of your website / blog, the following is an excerpt:
- dnScoop - rating of website
- Quarkbase- find complete information about a website
- AbouThiSite - lite version of Quarkbase in functionality
- Siterake - rating of your website in chart
- Trendrr - compare and share traffic trend data
- Measure Map - track the visitor behaviour
- Website Grader - measure the marketing effectiveness
- BuiltWith - for website analysis
- Test My Web Hosting Speed - test the hosting speed
- Web Page Analyzer - analyze the website to improve the loadtime
- urlmetrix - check site popularity and ranking
- popuri.us - similar to urlmetrix
- FeedBurner - must use tool for syndicating the blog feed
- Feed Compare - compare the website with your competitors
- Compete - marketing analysis
- Alexa Rank - compare and analyze the Alexa rank of your website
- Technorati Rank - "Authority" of your blog
- PR Rank - tool for measuring google pagerank
- Whois.Net - update info about your domain name
Earlier on we have announced the development of iPhoto.org as a new website for photography. We have formed a development team and had a discussion. Our final decision is to acquire another dot com and develop a brand new online photo sharing platform.
Things are moving fast and we shall be announcing a site launch news later, stay tuned!